Boards of Directors
Mr. Yordan Obegi is a member of the 3rd generation of the Obegi family, he has extensive working experience in banking, consumer products & chemical distribution. He is currently CEO and Board Member of Obegi Chemicals Group. He graduated from Harvard Business School, Boston, USA in 2000 with an Executive MBA and also has a Masters Degree in Business from University Paris IX Dauphine, Paris, France
He is a Board Member for:
- Unifert: Agro related chemical distribution.
- Obegi Consumer Products: Manufacturing & distribution of FMCG.
- BEMO Europe: Banks located in Cyprus, France, Lebanon and Luxembourg.
- Obegi Home: Home and office design & furnishing.
Dr. Ayman Fahmy graduated with honors from Cairo Medical School in 1984 and obtained his MBA from the American University in Cairo in 2004.
He joined Obegi Chemicals Egypt in 1987 and is now Vice President and Member of the Board of Directors of Obegi Chemicals Group, in which his family is a shareholder.
He also sits on the Board of Directors of Alexandria Chemicals Terminal SAE, Unigrain SAE (grain handling company) and Unifert Misr.
Dr. Riad Obegi is a member of the 3rd generation of the Obegi family, he graduated from Lyon Lumiere University with a PhD in Economics in 2008 and holds a PMD from Harvard Business School. Dr. Riad Obegi has extensive banking experience spanning 30 years.
- Chairman and General Manager of Banque BEMO SAL (Lebanon)
- Non-Executive Chairman of Banque Bemo Saudi Fransi SA (BBSF)
- Non-Executive Chairman of Banque BEMO Europe (Luxembourg)
- Chairman & General Manager of Banque BEMO Europe
- Mr. Gabriel Tanbourgi
- Mr. Peter Baltussen
- Mr. Peter Hrechdakian
- Mr. Roy Faraj
- Mr. Samih Saadeh
- Mr. Thomas Cerny